Parts Person at Stotz Equip-AZ Machinery LLC
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Twin Falls, Idaho
Looking for a customer-focused Parts Counterperson for our Twin Falls, Idaho location! Candidate will assist customers over the phone and face-to-face ordering and researching parts for John Deere and other agriculture equipment. Come work for a high integrity, successful John Deere dealer with over 60 years in the business!
- Selling, stocking, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- In-store customer service,
- Overall organizational promotions
- Working with all vendors and alternate resources
- Being a team player and working with internal and external customers
- Monitoring shortages and expedite processes
- Merchandising displays in the showroom
- Keeping parts department and warehouse clean and orderly
- Must help achieve an outstanding audit score with accurate processes
Job Skills/Job Requirements:
High integrity, loyal team player, organized and the ability to provide robust customer service to internal and external customers.
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- High energy and motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.; 3 to 5 years parts experience preferred;
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Forklift license preferred
- Must have farm machinery knowledge
- Part and Service experience, automotive or heavy equipment knowledge
- Good computer research skills
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills required
- Customer service focused and positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a clean driving record
- 1 - 3 years: Some experience working with parts in automotive, heavy equipment, or agriculture equipment.
- High School or better
- Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service
See job description