Automotive Counter Sales Trainee at NAPA Auto Parts
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Chamblee, GeorgiaJob Description:
NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 250882
Brand: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Chamblee, GA
Major Market: GA – Atlanta
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Imagine not only being able to learn but then use your expertise to help our customers succeed and stay safely on the road! NAPA's Automotive Counter Sales Trainee role is the ideal position for energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts, believe in taking care of the customer, and want to learn. As a Automotive Counter Sales Trainee, you will learn to deliver exceptional NAPA Know How service to our Wholesale customers and help Retail Customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs. Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!What we need from you: Customer focus and high energy in our fast-paced stores
- Ability to operate a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Passion for delivering customer care in a strong team environment
- NAPA's ideal Automotive Counter Sales Trainee will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day. Requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to train and learn. Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment.
- Minimum 18 years of age. Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Prior experience in the retail industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, jobber or retail establishment.
- High school diploma or GED. Able to work retail hours including weekends and holidays.
- Able to process cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Capable of lifting and moving items of up to 45 pounds.