Bilingual Counter Sales (Full-Time) at Olympus
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Alexandria, VirginiaJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Id: 252148
Location: Alexandria, VA
Major Market: VA – All Locations
Date Posted: January 31, 2018
Our full time counter sales employees are responsible and energetic people with great communication skills who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in taking care of the customer. Prior auto parts, automotive, or sales experience is needed. The ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must. We are willing to train the right individual.
- Serve our wholesale customers by phone as well as walk-in retail customers.
- Use our CRM software to analyze customers buying habits and identify sales opportunities.
- Conduct in person visits with wholesale customers to maintain relationships and grow sales.
- Process credit card, cash, and check payments.
- Maintain the showroom area.
- Use multiple resources to locate parts for our customers (e-catalogs, paper catalogs, web etc.).
- Process special orders.
- At least 1 year automotive experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a goal orientated and customer focused environment.
- Availability Monday through Friday 8am - 6pm, and Saturday 8am-3pm.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license AND/OR reliable transportation.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems (preferred but not required).
- Bilingual a plus.
- Hourly plus commission.
- Full benefits.
- Bonus for hitting sales goals.