Specialty Sales Manager, Magnolia - Store 119 (Costa Mesa) at Best Buy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Costa Mesa, California
What does a Magnolia Specialty Sales Manager, SWAS do?
The Magnolia Specialty Sales Manager provides a world-class customer experience and improves our efficiency as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. The Specialty Sales Manager is accountable for managing the end-to-end operation of the Magnolia Design Center and Home Theatre specialty areas within a Best Buy store in partnership with the General Manager. The Specialty Sales Manager provides work direction ensuring a world class employee and customer experience while driving exceptional business results. The Specialty Sales Manager is an expert in their respective specialty areas and applies holistic knowledge to drive profitable outcomes within their complex and diverse area.
As a Magnolia Specialty Sales Manager, you will:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the customer experience within their respective area through all touchpoints with Best Buy inside and outside of the store.
- Engages customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Deals with complex multi-phase projects that require constant communication and follow-up.
- Responsible for coaching sales team to ensure a high level of sales and job proficiency. Ensure quality performance and development conversations occur consistent with company rhythm.
- Responsible for providing clear direction and communications on sales priorities, plans, and goals within their specialty areas.
- Accountable for driving positive outcomes of key sales indicators within their specialty areas in support of store Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals.
- Responsible for implementing sales business strategies and department specific plans at the direction of the General Manager and company priorities.
- Responsible for building sales schedules and managing labor real-time throughout the week where course-correction is needed.
- Takes ownership of merchandising, inventory/shrink, services, and other aspects of operations in department in close partnership with store management team to ensure specialty area meets stringent standards and company growth / brand expectations.
- Responsible for monitoring sales results and progress against sales priorities monthly, weekly, daily, and real-time and course-correcting as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years supervisory or management experience
- 2 years sales experience
- 1 year budgeting responsibility experience
- Associate or Bachelor Degree or above in Business, Sales Management or related field
- 1 year retail experience
- Consumer electronics experience
- Previous P&L ownership (including driving key sales performance indicators i.e. revenue, margin, NOP)
- Prior experience managing omni-channel customer solutions
- Selection, hiring, and performance management experience