Mastercard Account Data Specialist at TSYS
Posted in Finance 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary: Reviews and evaluates Visa program updates to identify impacts to clients / partners/ systems and communicates those revisions to key stakeholders.
This requires active review and tracking of program mandate to ensure internal systems / programs are updated to meet the Visa mandates. Will create/design database, reports and queries to identify client populations that may be impacted by program updates utilizing report writing tools based on the end user needs. Will require strong oral and written communication skills to clearly communicate needs across various levels within the organization. A strong working knowledge of Visa Interchange programs and proficiency with data extraction and analytical tools is desired. Will provide management reporting on analysis of impacts and may train end users in report writing and analytics.
Duties include the following:
* Visa Interchange Research and Qualification Validation
* Develop and maintain Visa Interchange Qualification Library
* Test and validate Visa program updates to maximize benefits to internal and external clients
* Develop and maintain and Visa Interchange Qualification Matrix
* Support other card brand program initiatives
* Develop refine Market Specific Visa Interchange Guides
* Work closely with Project Management and Development teams to implement program revisions and test code prior to production install
* Reclassification and Data Integrity Report Management and resolution
* Interchange Release Notifications for internal and external clients
* SME for Visa Association Enhancements Bi-Annual / Quarterly Release
* Ongoing Interchange Impact Analyst
* Develop Documentation required to support processes and train others as necessary on release impacts
* Projects will range from data entry, hands on report writing, data collection, verification and manipulation and ad hoc report requests
* Responsible for importing and exporting data to compile reports.
* Will be assisting department heads in merchant/ segment/ vertical analysis
* Interchange Research Escalation Point of Contact / SME
* Develop / refine internal training tools; internal monitoring tools; data integrity monitoring tools
- Active participant in all card brand release updates
* Minimum 3 years of experience, with data manipulation and extraction. Or, a 4 year college degree plus equivalent training & experience
* Advanced knowledge and experience with standard office data extraction and manipulation programs
* College degree preferred
- Prior Visa card brand experience preferred
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.