Digital Creative Strategist & Producer at TSYS
Posted in Finance 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: San Mateo, CaliforniaJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
NetSpend Corporation is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards in the U.S. Prepaid debit cards are experiencing dramatic growth in consumer adoption. The company's prepaid cards enable anyone to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without needing a traditional bank account, a credit history or access to a credit card.
NetSpend Direct is an entrepreneurial business unit within NetSpend, with responsibility for growing the company's online and direct-to-consumer business line including all facets of customer acquisition and retention, servicing customers through web and mobile platforms, and strategic partnerships.
We are looking for a Direct Response Creative Strategist that can drive Netspend's multi-channel, multi-step digital acquisition creative processes. This is a new role that will have a wide scope of influence and a tremendous impact on acquisition marketing performance. For the performance driven Netspend digital marketing team, creative optimization is all about driving qualified CTRs and high value landing page conversions. Working closely with marketing managers, the brand creative team and marketing research, you will define the creative strategy, drive the ideation of new concepts, develop those concepts with internal and external agencies, and then work closely with marketing managers to ensure they are executed properly in market.
The ideal candidate has a strong track-record in developing and executing revenue-driving digital campaigns, a keen creative sensibility across a variety of digital media, and strong project management skills. You should have a strong understanding of both the art and science of converting prospects to customers.
- Strategy development - work with key stakeholders to define short and long term creative vision for acquisition marketing channels including search, display, social, content, video, and landing pages
- Brief development and presentation - gather requirements from marketing managers to develop a brief which will be used to communicate goals and requirements to internal or external agencies
- Project Management - manage the creative development though the lifecycle from brief through asset delivery, including agency management, stakeholder edits, legal and bank reviews, execution, and analysis.
- Test plan coordination - work with marketing managers to ensure new creative is tested effectively in market. Define control groups, test cells, and success metrics; manage and track performance, coordinate multi-channel campaigns as necessary.
- Executive presentations - present results of larger tests and campaigns to leadership team on a regular basis. Identify and document key learnings, best practices, and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years in digital direct marketing with a focus on campaigns that drive revenue and strong program ROI.
- Agency management experience
- Strong project management and creative production experience
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Diplomacy and ability to build consensus- you will be the point person for consolidating all stakeholder feedback
- Excellent understanding of digital adverting channels including search, social, display, video and content marketing
- Strong digital measurement and analytic expertise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high level of accountability - the ability to take the campaign start to finish.
- Familiarity with direct mail marketing is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where resourcefulness and initiative are highly rewarded
- Knowledge of relevant online analytics tools
- Detail focused with proven ability to execute and implement acquisition programs
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.