Administrative Assistant - MDPI at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Position Title: Administrative Assistant - MDPI
Working Location: North Carolina
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 5 years
Required Education: Diploma
Travel Required: 0%
Provide comprehensive, confidential, and in-depth administrative duties to assigned area(s) of the business. This role will involved supporting all of MDPI, specifically 1 director and 4 managers.
• Provide support for director, managers, supervisors, and other employees in production or non-production departments.
• Responsible for high-level data analysis/report generation, communications, advanced computer applications, and coordination with other departments.
• Offer support to other associates as needed.
• Schedule meetings, manage calendars, maintain electronic databases, and coordinate travel arrangements.
• Responsible for archiving documents.
• Coordinate and assist with tour groups.
• Develop and maintain reports, spreadsheets, databases, and detailed tracking systems (i.e., budget, headcount, payroll & Kronos, invoicing, office supplies, etc.)
• Resolve payroll and time clock issues for all departmental employees.
• Serve as central point of contact for department to solve problems and answer questions.
• Maintain and Order office supplies.
• High School diploma.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant administrative experience.
• Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook mail, calendar, scheduling, and databases.
• Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and coordinate multiple projects.
• Ability to interact with employees and management at all levels.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
• Positive attitude and strong teamwork abilities.
• Must exercise good judgment and discretion in all endeavors.
• Ability to partner with departmental management to keep them efficient and organized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.