Order Selectors starting at $21.74hr in Tacoma at SUPERVALU Holdings Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Efficiently handle the flow of merchandise throughout the distribution facility in an accurate, productive and safe manner.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Select the merchandise to be shipped to the stores.
- Palletize merchandise and shrink wrap.
- Operate Material Handling Equipment necessary to transport, stack, replenish, or select merchandise.
- Cross train and work in various areas of the facility.
- Follow company procedures, ensure a safe work environment.
- Ability to lift cases or pallets weighing up to 75 pounds, as needed.
- Ability to successfully pass a physical capacity test.
- Ability to reach at the shoulder, above shoulder and below shoulder on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend, and squat on a frequent basis.
- Ability to push and pull on a frequent basis.
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.