Software Engineer (Web Development) at MiTek
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Greenwood Village, ColoradoJob Description:
Software Engineer (Web Development)
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Software Engineer responsible for the design and development of enterprise web solutions targeted at the commercial construction industry. Be part of a team using the latest technologies to demonstrate innovation, learn, and engage our customers while creating amazing software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report Generation (DevExpress Reporting), occasionally assist desktop software teams.
- Collaborate with Requirements, SQA and other development teams to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs
- Participate in analysis and design, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Work in Agile software development environment (using Scrum).
- Refactor existing software
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Two or more years of design and development (web) experience.
- Experience working in a service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of data structures and strong understanding of object-oriented principles
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States