Sales Engineer at Tampa Armature Works, Inc.
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Savannah, GeorgiaJob Description:
The ability to present services of TAW® selling new equipment and repair service of electric motors and pumps and any other mechanical devices that can be repaired by TAW®.
- Gather information necessary to help the shop repair department and the new equipment sales.
- Represent TAW® branding to all potential clients and work parallel with department heads as needed to increase revenue per location.
- The ability to make outbound sales calls.
- Travel to potential client facilities.
- Set up appointments for face to face meetings.
- The ability to have a sales strategy to increase revenue.
- The ability to work with internal and external clients.
- Follow-up with all request and sales meetings.
- The ability to work with inside sales TAW® team.
- The ability to self manage sales schedule and projects.
- Understanding the partnering and Interaction with all facility personnel.
- Three to five years pertinent sales experience preferably in electric motor shop new product or service sales, industrial sales or related industries, and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- Possess good problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Results-oriented, self-starter and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication capabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Savannah, Georgia, United States