Research Specialist -Customer Care at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fishers, IndianaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2267
Location: Fishers, IN
Functional Area: Servicing
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
The Research Specialist is responsible for the processing of Customer Care related tasks including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/letters, credit bureau reporting, credit disputes and research.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process all aspects of borrower incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Assist in the generation of all outgoing borrower statements, letters and notifications.
- Handles research processes for Customer Care Department.
- Process all incoming Servicing inquiries from internal Freedom Mortgage employees.
- Experience in written communication.
- Responsible for credit bureau reporting and disputes.
- Fiserv experience is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in customer service research/correspondence
- Experience in a mortgage servicing environment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!