FDA Regulatory Consultant at Exponent
Posted in Compliance 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our more than 1000 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has approximately 800 consultants, including more than 500 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's Center for Chemical Regulation & Food Safety is currently seeking an experienced FDA Regulatory Consultant for a Senior Managing Scientist as-needed position in our Washington, DC office. The successful candidate will utilize their skills to participate in a team of regulatory and technical consultants and scientists on various consulting projects related to FDA regulated products. This individual must have extensive experience interacting with FDA and a working knowledge of FDA, and will utilize this experience to provide regulatory and technical support to help resolve client issues. Candidates must be motivated self-starters.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Working closely with staff and clients to provide insights and guidance on FDA related matters
* Preparing presentations and participating in client and FDA meetings
* Providing guidance and strategies on FDA related matters ranging from pre-market approvals to post-market crisis management.
* Providing clients with litigation supports on food and ingredient and related matters
* Providing technical review of project deliverables
* Supporting marketing and client relations
Qualifications for this position include:
* PhD in a scientific or public policy field with 20+ years of related experience
* In-depth FDA knowledge and experience is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A strong reputation among clients for integrity, responsiveness, and technical expertise
* Ability to participate effectively in large team projects is essential
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer. Back Email Apply Now