Account Specialist at AON
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Garden City, New York
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our CSG business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Garden City, NY.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients. Serves independently in a client-facing capacity on matters of moderate importance and complexity. May act as the Account Executive for assigned non-complex accounts. May act as placing broker on simple routine placements or renewals.
* When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit. Performs submission assembly/creation where assigned. Facilitates the timely and accurate flow of information between clients, AE and Broker account team members.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively and quality of client deliverables.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology). Monitors and follows-up on invoice generation, fee agreements, AVX input, GRIP and GAMS data, receivables and collections. Addresses and resolves problems.
* May provide guidance and mentoring to a less senior account specialist. Delegates work to support staff and ACS where applicable.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Typically at least 1-3 year of successful insurance experience, preferably with corporate accounts/customers.
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent with Risk Management/Business related curriculum preferred
* Brokers license
* CIC, CPCU, or ARM preferred
Aon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We ensure that equal opportunity is given to qualified individuals in recruiting, hiring, training and development, promotion, compensation practices, and all other employment opportunities. Aon prohibits discrimination based on an individual's sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.