H&B Assistant Vice President at AON
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Health and Benefits
Aon is looking for an H&B Assistant Vice President
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our U.S. Medical COE practice within Aon Risk Solutions.
Your impact as na H&B Assistant Vice President
The Aon Health & Benefits team is dedicated to supporting the business through the centralization of transactions for Medical RFPs and renewals. This team works closely with vendors and client teams to drive client value and thought leadership through a more focused, efficient broking model.
* Oversees renewal and RFP transactions on behalf of local client teams
* Negotiates terms, conditions, and pricing with vendors on behalf of clients
* Closely aligns with Medical Practice Leaders on strategy and approach
* Peer reviews renewal and RFP transactions for U.S. Medical COE colleagues
* Works closely with supporting analysts, vendors and client teams to deliver client value through consistent deliverables
* Subject matter expert to answer market trend and product questions from the field
* Assists field in medical sales
* Mentors and trains junior colleagues within broking
Key Leadership Dimensions:
* Client Value - Interprets data about multiple clients and clients markets, identifying trends which can influence projects
* Unmatched Teams - Coaches others to present facts and ideas in an effective way; recognizes excellent performance
* Innovation - Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge; implements new ideas that improve team effectiveness
* Business Results - Manages client and stakeholder expectations; delivers value without compromising quality
* Values - Builds effective teams which promote respect and values
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Benefit consulting or benefits management experience required
* Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
* Strong project management discipline and experience leading projects independently
* Professional approach and strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong product knowledge of Specialty health product lines
* Life and Health license required
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We ensure that equal opportunity is given to qualified individuals in recruiting, hiring, training and development, promotion, compensation practices, and all other employment opportunities. Aon prohibits discrimination based on an individual's sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.