Seasonal General Office Assistant at First American
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pinedale, Wyoming
First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Do you have a knack for helping others and strong attention to detail? First American is embarking on an exciting Seasonal hiring journey! We are looking for individuals that share our passion to help others on a seasonal basis during April through September to accommodate our peak season.
Seasonal employees work up to 6 months out of a year in a rewarding and supportive environment and have 6 months off to recharge for the next season!
Whether you are semi-retired, a stay at home parent, have time off from your other job or would just enjoy having flexibility to enjoy life AND want a fulfilling career with a company that values YOU First American is the place for you! When you complete your first season, we will be anxious to see you again for the next! Don t miss out on being part of one of Fortune s 10 Best Workplaces in Insurance!!!
SEASONAL GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANTS/ESCROW ASSISTANTS PROVIDE SUPPORT TO THE ESCROW DEPARTMENT BY ASSISTING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES RELATED TO ESCROW CLOSINGS.
* Provides clerical duties, such as answering telephones, opening and collecting mail, photocopying, faxing and filing.
* Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
* Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
* Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
* Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-2 years relevant title insurance or real estate experience preferred.
* Microsoft Office experience required.
* Ability to type 40 WPM.
First American invests in its employee s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..