Corporate Trust Associate at BOK Financial Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Req ID: 45861
Areas of Interest: Accounting; Business/Technical Analysis; Finance
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Corporate Trust Associate is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the services delivered to Corporate Trust Clients. Also serves as a backup in the Corporate Trust Administrator s absence. This includes interaction with clients, private label vendor, attorneys, underwriters, financial advisors, accountants, auditors, and consultants as well as Bank Administrative and Trust Operations personnel. The Trust Associate analyzes, develops and implements solutions for complex account and departmental problems and issues. Works under limited supervision.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, evaluates, recommends and implements solutions for various complex client related issues and problems that arise. This includes problem resolution with client accounts and/or exceptions; serves as liaison between Trust Operations and client; performs research, develops solutions and communicates the resolution of the problem to client.
- Interacts with clients, private label vendor, auditors, attorneys, underwriters, financial advisors, and accountants via telephone, e-mail, written communications or meetings regarding problem resolution and/or account maintenance; serves as liaison between Trust Operations and client; performs research and communicates the resolution of the problem to client.
- Plans and implements the setup of new Corporate Trust Issues; communicates with financial advisors, underwriters, bond counsel and new Issuers; includes organizing delivery of assets, coordination of issue setup data, fee brief, and all compliance (for Bond Issues), review all legal and other documentation regarding the setup; develop written communication regarding the payment and compliance requirements of the Issuer/Borrower.
- Handles all General Obligation bond issues, which includes gathering information related to payments due from Issuer, amortization schedules, invoices, and fees. Receipts payments from Issuer and makes transfers to bondholders.
- Researches and resolves complex problems or disputes for corporate trust bondholders, borrowers, bond counsel and financial advisors for bond issues and Attorneys, accountants or Institutional customers for Escrow Accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles in order to effectively evaluate problems with trust statement activity and complex spreadsheets associated with private label vendor information
- Good understanding of the Municipal Bond business and Escrow Accounts as well as General Obligation Bond requirements and IRS Regulations and applicable SEC rules and regulations covering Continuing Disclosure and Dissemination is preferred but not required
- Thorough knowledge of compliance reporting and styles, as well as the basics of escrow account administration and distribution
- Very thorough knowledge of PC, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications, trust recordkeeping system, web based system utilized by clients
- Ability to design complex spreadsheets for application within the department and for use with clients
- Very good oral, written and communication skills, including interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills including presenting in front of a group
- Ability to analyze complex information and data in order to develop and recommend solutions in challenging projects
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree and 0-3 years related experience or 8-9 years related work experience in Corporate Trust Services, trust, legal or investment environment.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.