Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Req ID: 45981
Areas of Interest: Treasury Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Treasury Account Services Specialist I is primarily responsible for the daily operation of and problem resolution of Treasury Services operating systems supported by Treasury and for managing the requirements of the core applications to establish sweep transfers to various investment engines. Provide day to day support to Client Services, Treasury Management Officers, Relationship Managers, Operations, and other internal staff members related to these applications systems as identified below.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides day-to-day tier one support for the operation of application systems by analyzing reports and outputs, system documentation, and user procedures and by reviewing input and output data; recognizes and escalates system issues coordinating with vendors and service providers when necessary.
- Ensures all cash management systems are available and running and that all relevant files have been loaded in required time frames to ensure that the customer has access to relevant banking information to assist in the preparation of their daily cash position. Serves as administrator for all internal BOK Financial departments utilizing Treasury Source/Business Source; OR provides database integrity by ensuring accurate information is input to the account analysis system for each of the 40,000+ accounts on analysis. Manages all data input from operational areas loading up to 550 files per month, and ensures all input has been properly accounted for prior to monthly deadlines.
- Develops an understanding of the information needs of the customer through interviews with customer service, day-to-day operation of one or more of the CAS systems, review of procedures, system documentation and use and access of test databases to develop skills required to support customer needs requirements for the Weiland Account Analysis system; OR the Treasury Source/Business Source online cash management system, Ipay, Business Invoicing, Remote Corporate Capture system, etc.
- Establish all Investment Sweep Accounts / Zero Balance Accounts/ Target Balance Accounts in the appropriate Fidelity systems to ensure accurate function of the various investment vehicles; complete within required Service Level Agreement s; OR Process customer account analysis refunds applying knowledge of policy to allow or disallow or reduce the amount of the request. Processes and records all incoming payments from various sources, (lockbox, ACH, manual payments, adjusted invoices) Prepares ICAP reconciliation for receivables account.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge and understanding of a variety of operating systems including but not limited to CAS systems, Microsoft Word and Excel and Windows
- Good technical background including online relational database, storage, and systems administration
- Good problem solving skills related to data processing systems and equipment
- Good ability to understand operating systems best practices and standards
- Good Cash Management product knowledge
- Good organizational skills in order to prioritize and complete various tasks within assigned deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of bank operations and systems
- Excellent PC, software application skills, and on-line computers systems knowledgeThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree and 1-2 years experience in an operations environment; or 7-8 years of equivalent work related experience in a technical environment preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.