Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Illinois
* Manage program change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts.
* Identify and deploy appropriate testing framework including processes, methods, and tools to meet the organization's testing requirements.
* Define the objective measures to be applied to products under testing.
* Implement metrics to effectively provide feedback and measure project quality.
* Set the standards and acceptability criteria for each project/product.
* Identify and implement test automation for manual testing process/parts of the process based on available test automation frameworks.
* Ensure that testing efforts are aligned with business needs and industry standards.
* Ensure that future needs of specific skill set requirement for a project are addressed by ensuring appropriate training to the testing team.
* Consult with counterparts in project estimations, capacity planning, and resultant financial implications.
* Ensure timely updates of Project Quality Plans.
* Participate in key project review meetings.
* Ensure that the processes followed in project are in accordance with Quality Management System.
* Act as an advocate for quality and continuous improvement by actively seeking continuous improvement in all areas of work.
* Act as an advocate for the use of the defined Software Development and Testing processes
* Identify potential areas of process improvement based on knowledge of client team needs, industry trends, and feedback solicited from associates.
* Make recommendations for Continuous Process Improvement projects. Work with Test Leads to continuously improve testing methodology across development groups.
* Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
* Provides information to others both internal and external to the organization; represents the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
* Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values and beliefs.
* Recognizes contributions - praises people for a job well done.
* Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members.
* Open to diverse points of view, treats people with respect.
* Act as a mentor
CLIENT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
* Proven track record in partnering with client or business leadership in the development and achievement of strategies to solve the client need, leveraging multiple tools including technology.
* Ability to create presentations and write business cases for leadership audiences
* Experience with communicating effectively with different levels of internal and external management, leadership while influencing multiple stakeholder groups.
* Familiarity with regulatory and legislative knowledge in multiple service areas.
* Knowledge of data analysis and trend analysis.
* Able to manage multiple priorities concurrently and handle pressure situations effectively and professionally.
* Advanced budgeting/costing knowledge.
* Advanced problem-solving tools and methods.
* Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills.
Advanced experience in contract management and interpretation.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..