Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Senior Product Release Specialist
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
Manage PTC software global distribution, both electronically and physically and help the organization deliver world-class services.
* Get an extensive knowledge of the PTC distribution models
* Daily monitoring and execute on distribution activities, including but not limited to making sure orders are delivered, review denied parties and perform manual interventions as needed.
* Maintain PTC software download site.
* Contribute to the successful delivery of new products and features, define requirements and perform testing as needed.
* Build strong partnerships with PTC vendors and effective relationship across departments within PTC eco-system: Global Business Operations, Product management, R&D etc. Work closely with PTC partners (HP) and identify means to ensure correct delivery in due time.
* Keep a mindset focused on improving customer satisfaction and getting results.
* Be part of governance plan and keep an up to date repository of PTC products, practices, procedures and distribution policies.
* Keep an innovative approach towards latest trends in the technology market and help to implement the enhancement in distribution activities.
Preferred university degree in business administration
* Experience in a multinational company would be a plus
* Excellent English skills, any other language is a plus
* Analytical mind and attention to details;
* Comfortable with various technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to build collaborative relationships;
* Ability to work under pressure can effectively prioritize and multitask
* Fast learner, Hands on mentality and excellent problem-solving skills
* Motivated team player
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.