Teller - Astoria at The Bridgehampton National Bank
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Astoria, New York
As a BNB Teller, one will provide quality customer service in a professional manner and demonstrate the potential to master all teller functions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operate a teller station in a courteous and knowledgeable manner, expediting deposit and withdrawal transactions.
• Provide additional customer service including money orders, cash advances and cashiers’ checks.
• Complete monetary instrument logs.
• Support development goals through referrals and Call Center service.
• Balance teller drawer each day in accordance with the bank’s teller cash difference standards.
To be considered, one must possess:
• Quality customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Cash-handling experience preferred
• Basic PC, Network, E-Mail, Internet skills
Who we are:
BNB Bank Headquartered in Suffolk County, New York, BNB has been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
At BNB Bank, we take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.