Field Marketing Manager at CSG Systems, Inc.
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
The Field Marketing Manager assists in the coordination and execution of the go-to-market strategy within a specific line of CSG's business. This role collaborates with the sales team, corporate marketing partners, and vendors to execute on marketing plans. Our Field Marketing Manager plays an active role for the line of business sales team ensuring they are benefiting from global marketing programs as well as executing business-centric programs to ensure success across all regions.
Why Work for CSG?
We're bringing balance back! CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time and market competitive pay and benefits--including 401K, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Own the complete lifecycle of events/webinars, from planning to development to execution of events. This may include invitations, booth design, venue, materials shipped, and follow-up communication.
* Manages post event follow-up and lead management. Partners with the sales enablement team on execution.
* Manage the business unit marketing calendar and communication while coordinating with other marketing teams.
* Plan and execute marketing activities and programs with marketing team partners, including joint physical and virtual events, website co-marketing, and email campaigns. This includes assisting the corporate marketing team with coordinating content of editorials, advertorials, case studies, and white papers relevant to their business unit.
* Assist in the management of the marketing budget; ensuring activity plans are in line with quarterly budgets, and events have a clear and tracked ROI.
* Serve as the first point of contact for sales team questions and requests.
* Provide suggestions and ideas that enhance processes, sales team experience, and simplicity of operation.
* Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the business unit sales teams.
* Assist the sales team with identifying marketing materials / collateral and develop plans and tools to address business unit market needs.
* 8+ years of marketing experience, including strong field and/or channel marketing program expertise including proven responsibility for multiple, multi-touch marketing initiatives.
* Strong project management, planning, and budgeting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
* Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
* Ability to use various tools that assist in marketing automation and campaign management (e.g. Pardot, SFDC, LinkedIn).
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
* Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically (dependent upon location of the role) up to 20% of the time
Date Posted 2018-03-05T08:00:00.000Z