Receptionist at Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Juncos, Puerto Rico
The position of the OFFICE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST requires an outgoing, dependable, detailed-oriented and resourceful person to provide administrative support to direct manager and other colleagues as needed. This is a part-time position. Hours needed are 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. This role is responsible for overseeing the general appearance of the office, pantry, and public areas. This position is expected to greet persons entering organization in a professional manner while restricting their access to the facility without proper escort.
* Act as go-to person for guests making sure they have all they need
* Keep the lobby area as well as conference and training rooms tidy
* Answer incoming calls and greet guests
* Complete work and projects as assigned by the Office Manager
* Organize, maintain and/or purge files, documents, and/or logs as needed
* Respond to inquiries by providing directions, instructions, or other general information or referring such inquiries to the appropriate persons.
* Maintain conference room availability and reserve any other equipment for staff
* Handle and process office mail
* Schedule candidate interviews
* Scan recruiting paperwork
* Prepare and place daily lunch order
* Compile office supply needs, prepare and place order
* Set up work areas for new hires
* Prepare packets for orientation
* Monitor and build system for key cards and assist in maintaining the safety, security, and comfort of buildings and grounds, as needed
* Must be 18 years of age and have a high school degree or GED
* Associates Degree in Business, Secretarial, related field or ECE (Early Childhood Education) degree preferred
* Experience in an office setting and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer proficiency
* Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain high level of confidentiality is essential
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.