Disbursement Coordinator at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tempe, Arizona
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYProcess checks as part of the Client Accounts Disbursement group.
* Perform check processing quality control review
* Mail room functions
* Batching process through completion
* Monitors shared group e-mail and responds as needed
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Associate's degree preferred
* 1+ years of treasury/disbursement experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Customer service skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical & mathematical skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize queue of various work items
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law..