Field Data Tech at Clariant Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Midland, Texas
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Capture various samples from active production and water systems, maintain field inventory, maintain continuous injection systems, deliver chemical to customer sites and in the field, safely install or remove continuous downhole injection systems at various customer oilfield locations.
* Follow and assist in preparing: pre-work plans, Job Safety Analysis,
* Standard Operating Procedures and other work processes
* Participate in all company and customer required safety programs and initiatives
* Practice active hazard awareness
* Prepare pre-trip and post trip vehicle inspections if required
* Maintain vehicle interior and exterior in a clean, unclutter condition
* Operate the vehicle in a safe manner, using principles of defensive driving, adhere to all laws and regulations
* Ensure all required documents are current and present in vehicle including:
* Master Safety Data Sheet, Job Safety Analysis and equivalent.
* Follow prescribed route sheets or other work orders
* Perform job as established in process documentation including work instructions, Job Safety Analysis,& etc
* Wear and understand the use of all customer and company required PPE
* Understand all parts of the Material Safety Data Sheet
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance
* Maintain all tools and equipment in a clean and serviceable condition
* Participate in company and customer required substance abuse programs
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Oilfield experience preferred, working around production equipment and facilities
* Must maintain a valid commercial drivers license; Class A certification with Hazmat endorsement preferred
* Basic mechanical skills
* Physically capable of loading and unloading goods up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work without direct-supervision
* Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required