Training & Research Nurse at ClinicalRM
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frederick, Maryland
ClinicalRM is a full-service CRO specializing in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with an array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services. Globally, we respond rapidly to health crises and serve where few others do. We create a unique synergy in the global market, with projects spanning the government, academic, and commercial sectors. ClinicalRM has a distinct ability to provide rapid response efforts to global health crises.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Assist in the conduct of USAMRIID's medical training in the field of infectious disease and public health.
* Serve as an experienced Nurse, familiar (or willing to learn) in the areas of clinical research and regulatory affairs as they relate to clinical studies, healthcare management, and technology-based or resident-based training and education programs.
* Coordinate staff at the USAMRIID level and with other coordinating services or agencies.
* Provide administrative and regulatory support and participate in the development of technology based training/education tools as required by USAMRIID.
* Participate in USAMRIID's training programs as a Subject Matter Expert to support resident and on-line programs provided to CONUS & OCONUS organizations.
* Assist in study/protocol development, preparation and execution as required.
* Participate in the conduct of clinical research studies as a project team member as required.
* Participate in the development of study plans and necessary infrastructure for the implementation of approved clinical studies/protocols and other training projects
* Participate in meetings and presentations related to assigned duties and/or work performed.
* May be required to provide training to staff and co-workers in planned clinical studies, GCP and other special knowledge/skills necessary for the conduct of assigned clinical studies and training programs.
* Provide administrative and logistics support for conduct of meetings and conferences.
* Perform duties and responsibilities independently based on broad guidelines and objectives provided by the supervisor and own initiative.
* May be assigned new duties on an "as needed" basis in conjunction with new projects initiated by the Division of Medicine.
* Required to travel outside the United States as needed to perform duties in support of USAMRIID's training and education programs and research projects.
Candidates for positions under CRM's contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) may be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Laboratory/office environment; may require working evenings and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. Work may involve long periods of standing and handling of numerous chemicals and/or hazardous biological material. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.