Credit Operations Assistant Manager at Hilti North America
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
CREDIT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Reference No: 4602
What\'s The Role*
We re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for finance.
Who Is Hilti*
If you re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 26,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we re looking to expand, we re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What Does The Role Involve*
The role of Credit Operations Assistant Manager is responsible for achieving corporate goals by planning, developing and implementing credit department operations. This position will review and analyze reports, records and directives required for departmental planning and implementation. Additionally, the Credit Operations Assistant Manager will evaluate and maintain effective and efficient procedures and practices for accomplishing Hilti s objectives for growth, as well as support team learning and development.
The Credit Operations Assistant Manager will support the Project Management Office by reviewing contract/purchase orders, credit and invoicing terms, and special reports; must understand and tailor credit solutions to the needs of each project and/or customer. Also, oversee assessment of new project related account processes to ensure accuracy and timely payment by working closely with the PMO and Credit Business Partner. The Credit Operations Assistant Manager is responsible for processing credits for the National Trade-In (NTIP) Credits (CCV), account adjustments, Account Manager (AM) corrections, proof of delivery (POD), and invoice requests as well as maintaining and updating email invoicing accounts. Additional duties as assigned. 93% of our people say they re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What Do We Offer*
We ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why Should You Apply*
Wehave an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant,more innovative, more productive team. So, if you ve never worked inconstruction, that s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork andability, no matter what your background.
What You Need Is:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
* Three (3) years minimum experience; one (1) year supervisory experience with two (2) years process management/project planning
* Proficiency in SAP 4.6 with experience in various SAP modules
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint)
* Advanced level of comprehension of credit & collection practices & SAP functionality; integrating the two for productivity gains
* Excellent communication (verbal, written and organizational), interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Proficiency in understanding Hilti s business model with the ability to translate business requirements into departmental-relative solutions
* Customer service oriented with strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills
* Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to supervise and develop team members
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.