Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
BUSINESS ANALYTICS PROJECT MANAGER needed for a Permenant opportunity with Yoh's client located in MOUNT LAUREN NJ
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Manage projects while maintaining favorable client satisfaction score
* Apply hands-on skills to project planning
* Analyze and develop projects that solve difficult business issues
* Implement a process-based approach to meeting organizational & client objectives
* Manage & lead in the development and support of name and address data quality process initiatives for the client
* Maintaining current processes and developing new ones as necessary to better support the needs of the client
* Design custom data export processes based on customer (both internal and external) requirements with tight deadlines and attention to detail
* Monitor and improve existing data export processes to ensure system stability and reliability
* Consult with BAC and the Product/ Technology & Client Services teams to better understand client requirements and develop solutions to solve business problems
* Define and manage scope and expectations for the project
* Define and monitor each team member's role and function, and coordinate all team activities throughout the life-cycle of a project
* Provides direction and mentoring to project team
* Effectively provides consultative recommendations at the management level to the client
* Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations
* Supports business development & analytical efforts by pursuing new opportunities
* During the execution of a project, the BAC analyzes data, and identifies trends and inefficiencies to prevent problems from arising
* Providing roadmaps and periodic recommendations to senior management are common functions of the role, as is the creation and implementation of mitigation and contingency plans that advocate for the client
* Other tasks required of the BAC can include but are not limited to: facilitating meetings; building positive relationships with clients, vendors and management; tracking documentation and data collection, conducting presentations if required, and managing and working Jira cases
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction.
* This role will analyze business needs to help ensure GrayHair's solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge.
* Effectively applies GrayHair's methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing GrayHair's risk and exposure.
* Minimum 5 years Data Processing experience (Data conversion, ETL, Importing, Exporting, Segmentation)
* Strong MS-SQL Server skills (SSIS,SQL Scripts, SQL Queries, SQL Stored Procedures)
* 8-10 years prior project team leadership or management experience.
* Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles.
* Comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
* Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
* Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio
* Direct Mail processing experience (CASS, Presort, NCOA, USPS DMM, Mail.dat)
* Experience on configuring data services jobs to optimize batch cleansing, specifically CASS and NCOA processes.
* Knowledge of postal regulations and mail piece design helpful
* Knowledge of custom address data processing through Merge/Purge, Parsing/Formatting, CASS, NCOA, proprietary address tools on ad hoc basis to support sales process and customer needs
* Knowledge of Business Object ACE, Presort,
GET HIRED, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: GREG DAMIANO
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.