Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Responds to and /or provides assistance to Keysight trade customer and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration. May act as lead for team responsible for booking orders and/or processing quotes. In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Determines and develops approaches to administrative customer service assignments
- Responsible for customer service tasks which require planning and judgment
- Solves a broad range of customer service problems varying in scope and complexity
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Colorado Springs
Job ID : 23042