Logistics Analyst at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Responsible to support the successful on-time implementation of logistics projects that are sustainable, flexible, robust, and exceed the customer's and TE's requirements
* Support Global Logistics, Americas management team and senior project managers in developing and/or managing operational metrics and measurements to ensure operations and costs are managed to and achieving targeted metrics and goals
* Work with the BU's, 3PL, and TE logistics staff to establish, implement, and manage SOPs for operations
* Manage projects from inception through delivery, ensuring completion of the project objectives on schedule and within budget constraints
* Meet with business unit management and staff to review new business, and proposed re-engineered business operations and systems to analyze feasibility of projects, critical success criteria, and develop ROI (return on investment) business justification studies
* Support senior project managers in developing detailed project charter and plan (goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures, use case, test case, and training needs) utilizing project management disciplines and methodologies including process analysis, mapping and flow charting to ensure synchronization of processes and systems
* Engage key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance, and assist with leading project team
* Collaborate with TEIS management and staff to develop, define, and document technical systems and operational requirements and critical success criteria
* Integrate business and technical issues to deliver forecasted results according to schedule and budget
* Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and supervision to cross-functional and/or multi-unit teams regarding forecasting, tracking and executing project related tasks, budgets, and resource allocations
* Establish communication plan and conduct regularly scheduled project briefings regarding status, issues, and challenges with all levels of business unit, business sponsors and management for all projects and implementations
* Demonstrate skills in leadership, influence, facilitating, and mentoring
* Lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Build Metrics Platforms and refine scorecards
* Undergraduate degree requirzed, in Business or Supply Chain preferred
* Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement experience very desirable
* Exceptional analytical skills and proven computer skills in Microsoft suite - Excel, MS Access, Powerpoint, Word
* Experience with advanced Reporting Tools desirable, such as COGNOS, SAP / TED data extracts, etc.
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to lead, direct, change, and manage
* Strong business acumen, oral, analytical, and written communication skills
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.