Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
Boston Scientific s Robotic Process Principal Business Analyst will be part of a newly formed Global Business Services RPA COE that allows us to optimize and automate processes to drive strategic value. The creation of a Global Business Services RPA COE aligns with two of our Strategic Imperatives: Global Process Improvement, which requires that we innovate and continuously improve for a faster, more efficient organization, and Project Excellence, which requires that we prioritize projects and manage resources to drive value.
Your responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with business stakeholders to conduct current state process assessments and design future state RPA solutions.
* Create function specifications, and independently develop automation solutions based on the analysis of business goals and objectives.
* Ability to integrate multiple technologies and applications to create a comprehensive solution.
* Analyze and observe processes to understand process steps, interdependencies, and applications used to complete transactions
* Identify processes that are suitable for automation, and provide recommendations to reengineer processes to improve automation potential
* Support and/or participate in project planning and communication for RPA initiatives
* Build, test deliver and maintain robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA software
* Interface with our third party outsourcing firm to check RPA developed.
What we re looking for:
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or Information Technology required
* 5-10+ years experience in business-facing IT role, or business/process analytics role.
* Expert skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL
* Advanced skills with programming using Scripting language such as VBA/VBS, and Java.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including business process and data analytics
* Strong business acumen
* Ability to develop design requirements/documents for automation processes.
* Demonstrated ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels from multiple departments and geographic locations; awareness of cultural differences
* Committed to finding solutions to challenges and enjoys creative problem solving
* Ability to solve problems collaboratively and build strong relationships
* Team player, flexible, and committed to quality process and outcomes
* Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over projects and tasks.
* Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks
* Process orientation with strong attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Lean process knowledge.
* Experience with RPA software such as Automation Anywhere, and programming (VBA, ETL, Java)
* Technical experience in the following areas:
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 417391
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Medical, Developer, ERP, Medical Technology, Finance, Healthcare, Technology