Registered Nurse Newborn Nursery PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Code: 00058-96214
RN NEWBORN NURSERY
SIGN ON BONUS AND/OR RELOCATION BONUS AVAILABLE FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND POSITIONS
* The Newborn Nursery nurse provides safe quality care.
* Practice autonomously, consistent with practice standards and research based policy/procedures.
* Exercise independent judgment within the context of interdisciplinary patient care.
* Provide care/treatment/services within the theoretical framework of modeling and role-modeling.
* Delegate tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
* Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care with patient safety as the primary goal.
* Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements.
* Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
* Document pertinent data in a concise manner.
* Participate in development and evaluation of professional practice by participating on unit and/or hospital committees, special projects and attendance at staff meetings and town halls.
* Actively participate in unit and/or hospital performance improvement activities.
* Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
MEDICAL CITY PLANO is a full-service, 497-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 1 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center, The Brain & Spine Hospital at Medical City Plano provides world-renowned neuroscience care, including advanced treatments for brain cancer, life-saving interventions for stroke patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS and NRP
* STABLE certification required w/in 6 months of start date
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Minimum one year level II nursery experience required
Last Edited: 03/07/2018