Warehouse Supervisor at Hillphoenix
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conyers, Georgia
Hillphoenix is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services. The story of Hillphoenix is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Hillphoenix. Hillphoenix is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
This position is accountable for inbound and material for production flow while leading root cause analysis and corrective action plans. The Warehouse Supervisor will also be responsible for driving and clarifying the mission of Hillphoenix to internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Direct Supervisory responsibilities for teaching / overseeing team s execution of daily task.
* Manage day to day workflow, personnel and projects
* Responsible for the oversight and coordination of all activities including: receiving, put away, intercompany transfers, SOX policies, kan ban, VMI cycle counting and safety.
* Ensure timely internal response to operational issues impacting customer expectations and project cycle time performance
* Emphasize importance and monitor compliance to appropriate safety policies and procedures
* Drive continuous improvement efforts utilizing Lean initiatives to reduce costs and support the attainment of established goals
* Responsible for inbound receiving, and with primary focus on inventory accuracy and production flow.
* Weekly Kronos review and sign off, verify schedule, time entries and absences.
* Effective communication, employee engagement, and development
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* 2 year experience in a team leadership role.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business/Engineering or related discipline
* 5-10 years of prior operational management experience in manufacturing environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.