Medical Assistant II/X-Ray Tech at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Code: 24703-2957
Days (rotating weekends)
Seeking a MEDICAL ASSISTANT II/XRAY TECH for our CareNow Clinic who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are building an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition who feels patient care is as important as we do.This Medical Assistant candidate MUST have experience with x-rays and/or be certified.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
* Takes patient histories and vital signs.
* Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
* Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
* Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
* Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
* Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
* Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
* Assist with x-ray and basic machine operation
* Graduation from a Medical Assisting training program is highly required.
* One (1) year of experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic, or ER setting is required.
* General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) or Non-Registered Technician (NCT) license in state of residency
* Certified or Registered Medical Assistant is preferred.
* CPR certification preferred.
Last Edited: 03/07/2018