Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Work within the Office of the CEO to drive the CEO's digital engagement strategy across digital channels and social media networks.
* Post, monitor and assist in management of blogs and social networks for CEO, engaging audiences through creative content and impactful messaging.
* Track key social media analytics and benchmarks to assist in determination of effectiveness of tactics and to help with future content.
* Research digital opportunities for the CEO and Mylan organization.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Must possess knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media networks.
* Must possess ability to collaborate with existing leads in communications and marketing to effectively implement work plans.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn. An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management.
* Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign a plus.
* Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, LinkedIn, and Google .
* Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization working directly for the Office of the CEO are encouraged to apply.
* The successful candidate will have preferably completed a minimum of their sophomore year and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in a Digital Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Communications or Public Relations degree program, or a related field of study. A minimum 3.0 GPA is strongly preferred, however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Mar 7, 2018, 5:36:53 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.