Inside Sales Manager - Western at Rentokil
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Anaheim, California
More information about this job
The primary purpose of this role is to manage a team of assigned Residential Inside Sales Specialists. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: monitoring inbound call levels, assigning work, training and coaching, meet or exceed individual and assigned team Baseline Sales Targets, Sales KPIs and Phone KPIs, while maintaining a customer focused service.
* Develop winning objectives for the call centers day-to-day activities
* Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard and delivering Sales and Operational Excellence - consistently and always.
* Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
* Meet and exceed baseline sales targets for self and assigned team
* Use company software to monitor call flow process of inbound calls so we are not aborting new customer call-ins and meeting and exceeding Phone KPIs
* Effectively coach to work towards achieving company closing rate or better and convert jobs at company assigned conversion rate or better into one of our tier residential offerings
* Work closely with QA Manager to improve QA Scores: identify improvement opportunities and compliance in executing the company's designed Inside Sales methodology
* Effectively manage sales follow up activities making sure Residential Specialist are following up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed within 24-48 hours.
* Multi-tasking skills are essential
* Be an effective individual of the Inside Sales Leadership Team
I. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A. Training and Development
1. Conduct weekly One on One Debriefs with assigned Inside Residential Specialist to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activity performance.
2. Utilize company call center software to help coach all aspects of customer service and sales process; start to finish.
3. Assist in the selection and Hiring Process
4. Assist in conducting productive bi-monthly Sales Meetings and Sales Training Meetings focused on skill development and improving performance.
5. Set a strong example for Inside Residential Specialist in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills and work habits.
6. Assist Inside Residential Specialist in difficult calls, including, but not limited to, cancellations, billing inquiries, complaints and emergencies.
7. Report departmental, districts or customers issues that arise to National Director of Inside Sales.
8. Assist in creating and maintaining work schedules for area of responsibility East/West for Residential Specialist.
9. Support Inside Residential Specialist with Quarterly Sales Action Plans and redirect activities to ensure improved performance.
10. Assist National Director Inside Sales - Residential in launching new Residential offerings and making sure Inside Residential Specialist are up to speed with certifications for right to sell products or services.
B. New Business Projection: Achieve Baseline Sales Targets and other objectives.
1. Team Sales Activity- strictly monitors Inside Residential Specialist phone productivity reports to ensure activities are occurring beyond just in-bound office phones leads.
2. Meet and Exceed daily outbound call expectation requirements.
3. Approach - Uses NAPC Inside Sales 5 step sales approach.
4. Profitability - Understands the components of profitability in our business and views it as unethical to sell any account which cannot realize a reasonable profit.
5. Making sure assigned Inside Residential Specialists are adhering to company published pricing guidelines.
C. Positive Impact: Make a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues.
1. Enthusiasm - Displays enthusiasm and treats all colleagues, prospects, and customers with respect.
2. Appearance - Displays business casual in appearance and mannerisms at all times.
3. Impact - Sales Literature, sales aids and personal grooming are always neat, clean and fresh looking.
4. Work Station - is kept neat, clean and organized.
D. Sales Knowledge: Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including core competencies:
1. Products (all Lines of Business)
4. Competitive activities, intelligence, service and sales techniques. Monitors and anticipates this competitive activity and provides prompt feedback to National Director Inside Sales.
E. Company CRM: Effectively Execute Team Campaigns as assigned by National Director of Sales - Residential
1. Use company (CRM) for outbound call campaigns.
2. Utilize Company designed sales process for outbound calling.
3. Collaborate with assigned Commercial Sales Representatives.
4. Sales Activity Reports - Prepare sales activity reports accurately and meets deadlines as appropriate.
F. Accounts Sold: Ensure assigned team communicates necessary preparation details to customers and document the job essentials in company operating system ensure successful installations and relationships occur with field technicians. Eliminates paperwork errors by:
1. Ensuring business instructions regarding Health and Safety of our
colleagues, customers, other site contractors, the public and
Environment is adhered to.
2. Support our Technicians/Operations by completing a detailed work order notes that is required to ensure customer expectations and requirements.
3. Attend monthly technical meetings in districts to ensure communication continues between inside sales and operations including technicians.
G. Expenses: Incurs only necessary expenses and keeps accurate expense reports.
H. Self Improvement: Constantly works on self-improvement and learning
1. Performance - Analyzes personal performance and learns from mistakes
2. Development - Reacts positively and professionally to performance evaluations, Quarterly Sales Action Plan (QSAP), appraisals, Weekly One on One Debriefs, Phone Observation, Coaching, Sales Performance Assessments (SPA) feedback and works to improve developmental objectives.
3. Techniques - Stays current on sales techniques used by professional sales people. Reads and studies available literature about professional selling.
Responsibilities II. PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Listening- Extracts information from conversations.
2. Oral Communications- Effective in overcoming objections using skillful persuasion.
B. Interpersonal/Sales Traits
1.Empathy- Acts with consideration of the feelings and thoughts of prospects, Customers and other colleagues.
2. Tenacity- Stays with a sales plan until the objectives are achieved
or is no longer reasonably obtainable.
3. Persuasiveness- Gains agreement and acceptance of ideas, plans, activities and recommendations.
4. Impact- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, and shows off an air of confidence.
5. Enthusiasm- Displays genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward career, company and prospects.
6. Behavioral Flexibility- Modifies behavior to reach a goal. Demonstrates versatility.
7. Adaptability- Effective in dealing with various situations and with various personality styles.
8. Resilience- Handles disappointment and rejection professionally while staying effective.
9. Initiative- Is a self-starter. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
C. Job Fit
1. Self-Reliance- Cope well in competitive sales situations with little supervision.
2. Character- Operates within the character of our company (Values, Mission Statement and Business Philosop