Financial Systems Analyst at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newport, Rhode Island
Req ID: 16844
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Financial Systems Analyst to join our team in Newport, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT Data Services, Inc. is seeking a talented and well-qualified Financial Systems Analyst to support our client at their site. The successful candidate should be a motivated self-starter responsible to work closely with existing team members and independently. Excellent communication and customer skills are required to interface with the team, program leadership, and the customer. The successful candidate's duties include, but not limited to:
* Upon receipt of GFI, and in accordance with applicable documentation, prepare funding document acceptance documentation for Customer Advocatres, Department, and Comptroller Department review and approval and prepare Outgoing Funding Document requests for Government review and approval.
* Maintain an historical, electronic file of Financial Management documentation deliver data to a Government-owned computer server folder (GPMA).
* Provide financial management reports and data summaries to the Government via ERP and EDW canned and Ad Hoc reports consisting of ERP Budgetary Hierarchy Reports, ERP project and WBS summary and analysis of costs (commitments, obligations, actual costs) by cost element.
* Perform fiscal year close-out and fiscal year start-up analyses.
* Perform analyses regarding ad hoc Continuing Resolution (CR) scenario-based impacts on the project plans.
* Requires an Active Secret clearance
* 3 years experience in a related field.
* Bachelor s degree in business, finance, or accounting.
If this sounds exciting and you want to support the Fleet, apply today!
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.