SAP Q2B Solution Architect at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 7492
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP Q2B Solution Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The SAP Q2B Solution Architect\'s general duties and tasks include:
- To lead the design, implementation and roadmap for SAP SD and PS modules
- Lead large scale corporate SAP SD and PS implementation, application upgrades, enhancements, developments and installations
- Oversee all aspects of systems/solutions in SAP SD and PS
- Subject matter expert and consulting resource for the organization in SAP SD and PS functions, including RRB and unit based billing methods
- Pricing Configuration and customizing using different Condition Types across different pricing scenarios
- Output Tax Determination process for SD Pricing Implementation, VAT and India Tax, multi plant scenarios
- Delivering customized Special Business Process in Professional Services, Billing Types, Rebate, Agreements and reporting
- Lean Staffing, RRB DMR and billing process with different cost process and project based billing
- Quote to cash process with Milestone billing
- Setting up and managing intercompany process for allocated costs and non-allocated billable costs utilizing Projects and RRB
- Professional services scenario with Inter-company Resource Related Billing (ICRRB), Fixed Fee and Cost plus models
- Time and Material project with RRB & Resource Planning, External Services Procurement
- Purchasing Flow which includes PO, GR/IR and Plant Determination, 3rd Party ordering Process
- Use of BDC, LSMW, BAPI, Interfaces in loading data from legacy systems using different methods
- Good understanding on SAP ECC SAP Portal integrations. For instance, exposing QTB processes and document workflow on the SAP Portal
- Expert knowledge on QTB business processes and cross module implications (FI/P2P)
- Expert knowledge of system challenges
- Exposure to Q2B - BI Integration capabilities and technologies
- Exposure to project supporting processes and tools like HPQC, Solution Manager, Transport Expresso and Remedy
Skill requirements include:
10-12 Years of relevant experience
- Act as conduits between businesses and technology
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
- Advanced client service attitude and leadership capabilities
- Exceptional organizational development methodology, project management and system architecture skills
- Expert analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential IT and business and time management skills
- Reviews and approves cost and time estimates for implementation and development of projects
5+ years of SAP solution architecture and integration experience
5+ years of SAP PS Project Systems experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.