Software Quality Assurance - JDE / Manhattan WMOS QA at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Software Quality Assurance - QA to join our team in Carlsbad, CA.
This is a hands-on Software Quality Assurance position that will be responsible for the testing and quality of JD Edwards and Manhattan WMOS instance. The candidate for this position will work in an Agile or Waterfall environment with development, Project Management and multiple Business partners and will be responsible for design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for a project related to JD Edwards, Manhattan and other Supply chain management applications. The job will also include, collaborating with the Agile or Waterfall development team, test planning, manual and automation testing, defect logging/verification, and review of requirements and use-cases. The role will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The role promotes QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
* Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience with Agile Scrum testing methodologies, and SDLC process
* Requires experience testing JD Edwards ERP, Supply Chain applications
* Working Test knowledge into automation frameworks, exposure to various industry tools of automation across web, mobile and services.
* Selenium knowledge is preferred
* Manhattan WMOS or PKMS experience is preferred.
* Test management tools (ALM) as well as Jira(Atlassian suite).
* Design and execute automated and manual test cases to support JD Edwards, Supply chain application
* Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
* Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
* Participate in Backlog grooming and proving LOE
* Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation/Browser Compatibility Tests
* Provide feedback on usability, report bugs relating to the application, verify bug fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the bug fixes.
* experience in creation of complex Test Plans, Test Scopes, Test Schedules aligned with Project schedules
* experience working independently and leading teams of 2+ resources; experience working in distributed environment
* experience in KPI reporting, communication with Business Stakeholders
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
* Exposure to ERP systems
* Exposure to complex integrated systems
* JD Edwards OTC Module
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.