Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Position Title: Business Project Manager * Consumer Lending / Credit Cards
Duration 18 months
Work Location: This role is based out of Mt Laurel, NJ. Manager may be open to some flexible working (i.e. work from home) up to 2-3 days per week once contractor is fully transition into role
Interview Process; 1st round phone screens to take place ASAP, 2nd round will be in-person week of March 14th
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project 1 * Small Business getting into Online Banking
Project 2 * Consumer banking with some credit card aspects
The main function of the Digital Channels business project manager is to plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies. The Project Manager provides leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB) to deliver new capabilities and features to the Digital Channel environment.
* Manages projects with moderate regulatory oversight, with management direction / executive oversight provided as necessary
* Typically leads the delivery of projects ranging from $500K to $10Million with varying complexity profiles
* May indirectly manage a cross-LoB Project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and Technology Resources where applicable to the project
* May manage a number of small projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects generally range from short to medium term
* Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
* Ensures all project dependencies and risks are identified and managed effectively ensuring each process step of the project is examined to determine the correct approach based on the demand of the situation.
* Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners to develop content of those deliverables. Controls change to project scope.
* Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
* Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
* Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
* Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
* Negotiates and issues project documentation to the project sponsor and involved stakeholders.
* 8-10 Years' experience as a Senior Project Manager within the Financial Industry
* PMP Certification Required
* Past experience managing projects in digital channel/online banking space is required
* Experience managing budgets up to 2 Million (6-12 Month Project Durations)
* Strong experience in risk management and budget management
* Strong Communication Skills
* Proven experience working with high-level stakeholders and ability to present to executive teams
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time
* Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Clarity etc.
* Experience managing projects using Agile Project Management methodologies
NICE TO HAVE
* Agile Experience Is Preferred
* Certified ScrumMaster (CSM Certification)
* Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
* PMI or PMP certification preferred.