Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
NTT DATA, Inc.,a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer to support our client in Parsippany, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com. For more information, please call Shawn Mills at 732.362.2596.
* Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.