Health Plan Innovation Senior Director at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 12841
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Health Plan Innovation Senior Director to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Senior Director is responsible for leading the development of programs and business solutions that align with healthcare market, financial services and retail trends. This will require in depth collaboration and partnership with Development, Marketing and Operational teams in order to ensure energetic concept to market capabilities that drive business in a dynamic way.
* Expertise in healthcare market trends, health plan operations and/or provider segment
* Requires prior experience with hands-on strategic planning, business acumen, entrepreneurial enterprises and marketing/development expertise
* Prior business and financial analysis and management experience
* Excellent communications skills, including grammar and writing ability a must
* Requires ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including top management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology; willingness to adapt to new software packages
* Ability to get results in an ambiguous environment critical to success
* 10 years of health plan operations and provider experience
* Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.