Marketplace Cafe Attendant Union - Full Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posted Date 5 hours ago(3/7/2018 2:25 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To ensure quality service to all guests. Make sure table appearance and restaurant are spotless at all times. Adhere to all rules, regulations, uniform codes and standards of the hotel. Continuously work towards making an environment that functions smoothly.
* General knowledge of cash handling and Point of Sale systems.
* Maintain housekeeping standards as applied to both retail merchandising and Caf food and beverage cleanliness.
* Ability to check in retail merchandise with accuracy and restock Caf counter to supply and demand.
* Good communication skills working directly with customers face to face as well as good phone etiquette.
* Schedule flexibility to work Holidays and weekends, mornings and evenings.
* Understanding of the basic operation of kitchen equipment as it relates to the Caf counter.
* Responsible for bussing and following table setting standards.
* Break down bus stations at the end of your shift, including cleaning all work areas and materials used.
* Clear each course after everyone at the table has finished eating, unless the guest asks you not to. Remove items from the table that the customer does not need.
* Assist the baristas in any way possible to assure quality service.
* Previous barista experience is preferred.
* San Diego County Food Handlers card and TIPS certification will be required prior to the start of employment.
* Must be able to work holidays and weekends..