Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Locations US-TX-San Antonio
Posted Date 11 hours ago(3/7/2018 8:32 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area s most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To provide the appropriate billings and back up data of the Hotel's functions booked by the Banquet and Sales Departments. Handling of account(s) through settlement and guest satisfaction.
* Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance accounts.
* Maintain neat and organized billing files.
* Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all charges.
* Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
* Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily basis.
* Maintain a billing control log sheet for all billings, indicating the name, account number, and date billed.
* Daily account receivable transfer via computer to corporate accounting.
* Forward group advance deposits received by accounting to reservations for posting.
* Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
* Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
* Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10-20 days after the bills have been mailed.
* Maintain files for completed customer service work.
* Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing instructions.
* Maintain open communication with all departments.
* Other duties as requested by the Director of Finance.
* Previous hotel experience preferred
* High diploma or equivalent
* Prior receivables and/or accounting experience preferred.
* Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
* Must be able to communicate with internal and external guests
* Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend.