Tap Room Server | Part Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posted Date 9 hours ago(3/7/2018 10:41 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Knowledge of dining room service.
* Must have full familiarity with menus.
* Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
* Station set-up and break-down.
* Complete all other side work duties as assigned.
* Polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* Service to guests according to Omni Moments of Service Standards.
* Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
* Minimum 1-2 years upscale casual serving experience
* Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer
* Must have experience in selling and presenting beers
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
* Must be TIPs, CARE, or ServSafe Alcohol certified. .