Bellperson at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Posted Date 2 hours ago(3/7/2018 5:28 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
* Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
* Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
* Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
* Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
* Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy
* Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved
* Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and advising of different quality local shopping area
* Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
* Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front Desk
* Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
* Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
* Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
* Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible
* Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Complete all tasks assigned by manager
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.