Range Attendant | Part Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posted Date 5 hours ago(3/7/2018 2:26 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Golf Resort Operations
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
The Service Ambassador is responsible for providing a warm and inviting experience at the practice facility, assist the operation by covering breaks, cleaning carts and ensuring that every guest receives the attention and service that exceeds their expectations.
* Provide warm, personalized greeting for all members and guests.
* Direct and escort guest to hitting station that is well appointed and sufficiently stocked.
* Assist with the cleaning of member and guests clubs, both during their warm up session and upon completion.
* Ensure that all facets of the practice facility (tee area, water coolers, club cleaners, trash are fully stocked and properly presented.
* Offer direction to every guest to the first tee area and identify the starter by name.
* Identify that only those authorized to use the facilities (i.e. members only on the member tee) are doing so and respectfully address those who may not be.
* Coordinate with range maintenance attendant to ensure proper levels of product mainly balls) are provided as needed.
* Maintain the hitting mats and assist golf grounds on grass tees by filling divots/seed/hand watering and ensuring proper hitting station rotation.
* The Range Attendant will also work closely with Bag Room Attendants and others as needed to ensure adequate coverage of the operation. This may include assisting Bag Room Attendants and others when golfers need assistance and covering breaks etc.
* Customer Service skills required.
* English language proficiency required.
* Ability to lift 50-60 lbs and occasionally lifts up to 100 lbs.
* Flexible schedule, must be able to work holidays/weekends..