Programmer Analyst at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posted Date 5 hours ago(3/7/2018 2:48 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. We are now searching for a Programmer Analyst to join our Omaha Reservation Center team!
* Competitive Pay!
* Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
* 401K with Employer Match!
* Full-Time/Flexible Hours!
* Paid Training!
* Free Parking!
* Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
* Full cycle software development in a Linux environment.
* Design, develop and maintain complex mission critical software.
* Ability to understand business level concepts, develop the needed systems to support such concepts, implement, and then document and communicate new functionalities to others.
* Ability to do complex troubleshooting of software or systems using standard tools or methodologies.
* Associate s degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor s degree preferred
* 1-3 years of programming experience
* 1-3 years of experience using Linux OS
* 1-3 years of experience using any of these databases: MySQL, Oracle, Informix, SQL Server
* Experience with these web development or related technologies: jQuery, bootstrap, HTML5, CSS
* Experience with any of these web frameworks/environments a plus: Python and Django, or Perl and Catalyst, Node.js, AngularJS, React
* Experience with any of these technologies a plus: Java, Spring Tool Suite, Tomcat thru Apache, Archiva, Maven, and administration on Linux.
* Linux systems administration experience is a huge plus and will be utilized
* Experience with version control systems including Linux command line git, subversion
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally, written, and professionally
* Ability to be mobile between workstation and other offices
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION