Cast Iron - Host/Hostess - Part Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Posted Date 9 hours ago(3/7/2018 11:01 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
* Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
* Control high volume outside of restaurant
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
* Assist servers when needed
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Prior host experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).