Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
JOB SUMMARY: This intern will work with the Team on projects related to automotive electrical powertrain system components simulation/modeling on various products under development. Model building and characterization activities will be involved. The intern will also periodically communicate with the supervisor to define the scope of the work and to document the progress.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES: (EXAMPLE)
The intern will:
a. Gain an understanding of modeling and simulation.
b. Gain experience in writing customer reports.
c. Experience hands on trouble shooting of modeling methods.
d. Experience writing documentation regarding simulation results.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Be in the pursuit of a bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering and completed first year of coursework.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Demonstrated electrical, software and simulation aptitude.
- Experience coordinating and facilitating several small or one major project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently while provided proper direction.
- Experience with PCs and application software, such as MS Office tools Simulation software(Pspice, Saber preferred).
- Car needed.
- U.S. Citizen or documentation of eligibility to work in the United States.