Administrative Assistant, Senior at HollyFrontier Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Evanston, Wyoming
Holly Energy Partners located in Evanston, WY is seeking an Administrative Assistant, Senior. The Administrative Assistant, Senior provides advanced administrative support and assists in the technical support of department operations. May work under direction of Admin Assistant, Lead.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Prepares and may distribute complex correspondence, reports, studies, forms, invoices, and documents
* Performs daily office support responsibilities (i.e. faxes, copying, filing, labeling, typing, travel arrangements, etc.)
* Processes all department mail (i.e. incoming and outgoing courier, overnight packages, certified mail, etc.)
* Schedules meetings and conference rooms
* Orders and manages office supplies and materials as required to support maintenance or other assigned department activities, ensuring smooth operations and accuracy of orders, meeting delivery requirements, and reconciling invoices and delivery receipts
* Compiles and analyzes data, making calculations and preparing reports as requested
* Coordinates work between departmental units and departments; communicates department project information or any other requests
* Develops administrative policies and procedures as required; may research technical and policy issues and assist in the implementation of recommendations
* Researches, designs, and/or edits presentations such as brochures, newsletters, forms, manuals, reports and charts
* Responds to complex inquiries concerning the company or department and screens calls for department management
* Prepares, interprets and distributes information
* Performs duties as department document and record control coordinator including coordinating and maintaining record keeping and filing systems
* Acts as backup for other administrative staff
* Participates in the development, monitoring and justification of the budget
* Administers collection of company fuel registration and customer certificates
* Verifies and process expense statements
* Tracks absenteeism, vacation time, overtime, call out opportunity and other related personnel scheduling and may process Payroll timesheets. Reviews unauthorized time with Supervisor and if applicable schedule in timekeeping system along with other off-times
* Organizes vacation scheduling for hourly and salaried employees
* Conducts procurement reviews to ensure policies are followed, providing overall contract management such as expiring contractor notifications, renewals and the like
* Monitors assets as assigned by manager/supervisor
* Provides IT training logistics and administer department on-boarding process
* Manages vehicle fleet license and registration
* Maintains accurate record keeping for Purchase/Expense reconciliations, and coordinate with Materials Management to develop new supply ordering/purchasing numbers
* Performs exception time reporting for payroll, by inputting and reviewing special assignment or overtime requirement work schedules, printing and distributing bi-weekly schedules, and auditing vacation and sick time
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of five years of on-the-job experience is required; some locations require related experience within a refinery.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
An Associate s Degree is preferred.
Strong word processing, database, spreadsheet and other applications skills including Access, Payroll and Purchasing Systems depending on assignment. Ability to write programs within Access required at some locations. Knowledge of office management principles and practices and administrative procedures. Advanced organization skills required. Ability to implement new systems and procedures and to evaluate their effectiveness; supervise others; and effectively interpret plans and procedures. Team player, self starter, independent worker, good time management and analytical skills and priority setting ability. Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication; to work independently and perform basic mathematical calculations. Basic reading and writing skills.
Working knowledge of SAP and EMPAC is preferred.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping. Job conditions may require working in confined spaces, making visual inspections, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 25lbs, climbing up to 3ft, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates, with valid state driver s license and proof of insurance, and perceiving color difference s.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. ( HEP ) is a Delaware limited partnership formed in early 2004 by HollyFrontier and is headquarted in Dallas, Texas. Holly Energy Partners owns and operates substantially all of the refined product pipeline and terminaling assets that support HollyFrontier s refining and marketing operations in the Mid-Continent, Southwest and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States.
* Approximately 3,400 miles of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines
* 14 million barrels of refined product and crude oil storage
8 terminals and 7 loading rack facilities in 10 western and mid-continent states
Join Holly Energy Partners where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.